#2 Song Moment : Always Almost by Rosie Darling



She is probably the epitome of an angelic voice. Of course I'm no expert in describing nor judging how a great voice should sound like, but at least this is what I think of her voice.

That one late afternoon, after performing Solat Asar at my office musolla, I conveniently used my Google Assistant to help me find the song I wanted to hear. At that particular time, it was 8 Letters by Why Don't We. 

While my ears were enjoying every bit of the beat, I put my hijab on and secured it with pins wherever necessary. At the end of the song, one of my colleagues entered to perform her obligatory prayer as well. 

As she gradually approaching to wearing her praying clothes, I double tapped on the phone screen and clicked the pause button to give her the solitary moment with the Creator.

When she finished, we had a brief conversation as she was preparing to dress her head back on with the hijab. She left and I stayed in there for a while. 

I reached for my phone again and tapped on the play button. The next song commenced.

While the song was playing, I gave the flaws on my complexion a good hard look in the mirror for a couple of seconds. As Rosie reached the part where she says I try to slow down and think twice when it's alright, I stopped and stunned. 

"Who is this? What a very wonderful voice she has!" A monologue I left in the heart.

I went for the phone again and ran my eyes through the singer and the title of the song; Always Almost by Rosie Darling. 

I madly fell for the song ever since then and always put it on repeat when I play it on YouTube Music.

I even shared some part of the lyrics on my Instagram story the other day. Edited it on a video I shot on my way back home after work. 

Sharing song snippets on the 'gram is my way to express that the particular song is worth listening to. Here's the fragment of Rosie's angelic voice on my 'gram :


You'll probably create an incongruent opinion with me on this, but if you wish to immerse yourself in her song, you can just click the link below and it'll bring you to worldly heaven. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#11 Picture Story - Cloudy but Pretty

#8 Picture Story : Children by the Beach