#1 Song Moment : Build it Better by Aron Wright


Do you ever fall in love with a soundtrack from a scene of a drama or a movie then you decided to find the song and play it on repeat?

Well, I've had that kind of moment several times now and Build It Better by Aron Wright is one of it. It was played in Season 1 Episode 3 of The Good Doctor. At least that's where I stumbled upon it. 

It was the scene where Dr. Shaun Murphy and Dr. Claire Browne just got back from a hospital to pick up a liver that meant to be transplanted into a patient but, he was moved to the bottom of the list because he lied about not taking any alcohols. Then the song started its journey from there 🎵

It's a slow dreamy song. Just like every song that I fell in love with from a drama or a movie, it'll take me right back to the scene whenever I listen to it. Such a precious indescribable feeling. Does that happen to you too?

It's kind of spirit-lifting when you listen to the song. I'll picture myself in a moving car, going along the mountains with the window's opened. Serenity.

I think you should have this magical moment too. Click the link below and it will bring you to the song. Before that, I'd love to remind to have your headphones on to best experience the song. 

If in any case you think the song isn't anything like how I have described, that's okay. People have different likes and tastes. Enjoy 😉

Aron Wright - Build It Better



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Song Moment : Always Almost by Rosie Darling

#11 Picture Story - Cloudy but Pretty

#8 Picture Story : Children by the Beach