#9 Picture Story : Just Another Random Day



I was just driving home from work and it was almost dawn. Just another random day. You know how sunsets can be very breath-taking right? That's how I saw it that day at that particular time.

The traffic was rather slow-moving too. So I figured why don't I take an advantage of this moment while it is slow-pacing? I grabbed my phone that I placed on the seat right next to me, ran its camera and clicked a couple of few times.

As you may know it, it is challenging to take photos while the car is moving and let alone if you're  driving it. I had to see the road through the lenses and it seemed as the car in front of me was still far away, but then when I removed the lenses from my sight it was actually quite close. For a minute I thought I might hit someone's car but thank God I didn't. 

I had to alternately switched between my real eyes and the camera's eyes for a while to reach to the result that I desired. Well after struggling a little with life and death *exaggerating*, I finally came to a photo that I talked to myself this is the one then I stopped clicking.

When I arrived home, I can't help myself but ran two of my favorite editing apps; Adobe Lightroom and VSCO. Gave the picture some of my magic touches and it was ready to go. Go where though? Ready to go on my Instagram of course ;)

I hope you can resonate with the photo the same way how I resonated with the view while I was in the moment. You gotta have that artistic eyes though to pay enough attention to the details take made the shot. 

Till the next wonder of the world!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Song Moment : Always Almost by Rosie Darling

#11 Picture Story - Cloudy but Pretty

#8 Picture Story : Children by the Beach